Every Sunday at Forsythia from 5pm – 10pm, Chef Christopher Kearse and team will present Sundaes at Forsythia, a multi-course menu, rotating bi-weekly, that features imaginative dishes available as a prix fixe experience solely on Sunday nights — capping off with an indulgent, ultra-elevated riff on the traditional ice cream sundae.
For $70 per person, guests dining at Forsythia on Sundays this spring and summer can enjoy a highly-inventive four-course menu that incorporates locally-sourced, hyper-seasonal ingredients and produce.
Kearse’s debut Sundaes at Forsythia menu includes the following:
- Wax Bean & Haricot Verts Salad: Back Truffle – Buttermilk, Toasted Hazelnuts, Grated Yolk
- Escargot: Almond-Chartreuse Butter, Bergamot Croutons, Pickled Onions
- Tuna Crudo: Snap Peas, Mustard Flowers, Brown Butter & Verjus Consummé
- Wagyu Beef Tartare: Pickled Ramps, Mighty Bread Sour Dough, Ramp Béarnaise
- Trout Véronique: Cauliflower, White Grapes, Fiddlehead Ferns
- Braised Short Rib: Foie Gras, Roasted Carrots, Snow Peas, Sauce Bordelaise (add-on supplement Seared Foie Gras $20)
- Salt Meadow Lamb Crépinette: Rhubarb, Roasted Gem Lettuce, New Potatoes, Lamb Jus (optional supplement $15)
- Caramelized Wildflower Honey Ice Cream Sundae: Coconut Crémeux, Pistachio, Elderflower, Tri-Star Strawberries
Reservations for Sundaes at Forsythia are highly encouraged and can be made via Resy, though walk ins are also welcomed. À la carte options are unavailable on Sunday evenings.
If you like what I do, throw me a coffee or a stiff drink!
I’m a *REAL* person and your support means the world to me!
Food enthusiast. Travel lover. Social media maven.
Independent Journalist. Food marketing/PR expert.