On Tuesday, February 2 at 5 p.m. SOUTH will welcome Ralph Erenzo of Hudson Whiskey for a cocktail pairing dinner featuring his New York-distilled whiskeys. Guests will enjoy barrel-aged cocktails, passed hors d’oeuvres, three courses paired with whiskey cocktails and a final after-dinner drink.
Dishes will include:
- Smoked Carolina Trout with celeriac remoulade, pickled beets and pimento oil, paired with Herbaceous Manhattan with Strega, Cynar and orange bitters
- Beef Short Rib with Anson Mills cheese grits and pot-roast vegetables, paired with Four Grain Brave New York Sour
- Reservations are required.
- The event is $50 per person, including beverages, plus tax and gratuity.
- Tickets are available online here.
The Doyenne of Delicious in Philadelphia and South Jersey.