Eli Kulp is already well-known in food circles as an acclaimed chef who’s been recognized by everyone from Bon Appetit to the James Beard Foundation. But with the April debut of The CHEF Radio Podcast, he’s expanding his horizons to include a heretofore unknown skill set as a deeply probing and insightful interviewer.
On this new podcast, season one of which has just dropped via Christopher Plant’s RADIOKISMET network, Kulp talks with chefs the way Marc Maron talks with comedians — at eye level, with no pretense, and a disarming level of sincerity. Included in that first season are guests like:
- Nick Elmi, of Laurel/ITV/Royal Boucherie and Top Chef alum
- Joey Baldino, of Palizzi Social Club and the smash-hit cookbook of the same name
- Kate Jacoby & Rich Landau, the groundbreaking vegan chefs behind Vedge & V Street
- Jen Carroll & Billy Riddle of Spice Finch and Carroll Couture Cuisine
- Joe Beddia, of Pizzeria Beddia and the hit book Pizza Camp
- Adam Rappaport, EIC of Bon Appetit