Celebrate the Kentucky Derby in style at the historic Woodford Mansion at 33rd St. & Dauphin Drive in East Fairmount Park on Saturday, May 6th from 4pm to 8pm.
Enjoy craft cocktails made by Manatawny Stillworks, Sly Fox beer and Hale & True cider and lovely non-alcoholic iced teas. Live music and the beautiful mansion will set the mood for race day.
There will be viewing for the pre-race TV coverage all afternoon to see who takes the crown. Race starts around 6:45 pm. Guests are encouraged to wear festive Derby attire!
General Admission tickets get their first drink and then it is pay-as-you-go after that.
Opt for a VIP ticket and get all of your drinks included for the event.
- Kentucky Derby live watch party on the lawn
- Manatawny mint juleps, craft cider & beer, and other Derby themed drinks
- Live music
- Hat judging contest
- Games of chance & activities for all ages
- Appearance from local horse riding clubs
- Special house tours highlighting horse-related antiques
- Self-guided tours of the award-winning gardens
Get out your fancy hats and trot over to the Kentucky Derby party supporting the programs and preservation of Woodford Mansion!
If you like what I do, throw me a coffee or a stiff drink!
I’m a *REAL* person and your support means the world to me!
Food enthusiast. Travel lover. Social media maven.
Independent Journalist. Food marketing/PR expert.