Muskoka Brewery is proud to bring their popular Moonlight Kettle Series beers stateside to New Jersey in 2017. These one-of-a-kind brews – from a dry-hopped session kettle sour to a saison with raspberry and lavender – have never before been released at retail locations, and feature limited-edition styles and flavor combinations.
Last week, I attended a complementary tasting at Uno in Maple Shade hosted by Muskoka and tried four different varieties (from left to right):
- Sweet Shiver – Eisbock brewed with Grape Must (9%)
- Cool as Cuke – American Pale Ale with Cucumber and Lemongrass (4.7%)
- Raspbeery Coco Lait – Chocolate Raspberry Milk Stout (5-6%)
- Dunkel – Munich Dunkel (5%)
Here’s where you can find Muskoka in South and Central New Jersey (so far):
- Boyd’s Pharmacy of Bordentown (Burlington)
- Canal’s – Glassboro (Gloucester County)
- Circle Liquors – Somers Point (Atlantic County)
- Logan Liquors – Logan Township (Gloucester County)
- Scoots Liquor Store – Shamong (Burlington County)
- The Cove – Brigantine (Atlantic County)
- Wine Warehouse & Discount Liquor Outlet – Voorhees (Camden County)
- Wine Warehouse – Mantua (Gloucester County)
If you find it and try it, let me know! Tell them you heard about it on Philly Grub!
Gastronomic Hedonist, Tiki Lifestyle Dreamer, Digital Marketing Professional, Former Nightclub DJ, Happy Homemaker Wannabe, Cat Mommy, etc.