Spirit Forward and Home Brewed Events are proud to present the third edition of Noshhh, a local craft food and drink vendor showcase. Sample hand-crafted cocktails, beer, cider, coffee and fare from the newest, hippest Philadelphia businesses that everybody needs to know about. For the first time, we are announcing the location right up front, because we are so excited to partner with this unique, local event space. Where better to experience a night of noshing then at the Maas Building, originally built in 1859 as the Charles Maas Brewery.
In a speakeasy theme, there will be an after party that will remain secret until right before the event. Clues about the location and opportunities to win tickets to Noshhh by guessing the location will be shared on the Facebook Page leading up to the evening soiree. Enjoy live New Orleans infused jazz from Evan Cory Levine to set the mood. There will be a fabulous photo booth with fun props so everyone can have a keepsake from the evening. 1920’s attire is encouraged to complete the speakeasy feel of the party!
Noshhh features a great variety of vendors of spirits, craft beer and fare.
- Sample hand-crafted cocktails from Spirit Forward, Bluecoat American Dry Gin and Manatawny Still Works.
- La Colombe Torrefaction Inc. not only makes some of the best coffee in Philly, but they are also distillers! Try the Different Drum Rum, a creative combination of cane sugar and La Colombe Coffee Roasters coffee in a special cocktail for the evening.
- Kurant Cider will be sampling their delicious local ciders that are brewed at the Round Guys Brewery in Lansdale.
- Tria will be serving up an amazing selection of gourmet cheeses
- There will be snacks from Two Brothers Hummus
- Health-focused plates from Pure Fare and AGNO Grill
- Savory fare from Wok Works
- Desserts from Chocamo Cookie Cups and The Beese Knees.
Need a pick-me-up? Top Hat Espresso Catering brings the café to any event with their freshly roasted specialty coffee, ground on the spot and artfully crafted espresso drinks. United By Blue will be serving their pour over coffee paired with their Cronut donuts. The Philadelphia-based company will receive a portion of the proceeds for their charity of choice, Clean Ocean Action, from the evening’s soiree.
Purchase tickets through the Ticketleap site. Tickets are $25 when purchased ahead of time and $30 at the door the night of the event. The Noshhher VIP tickets will get you into the VIP lounge an hour early for a specialty cocktail and exclusive giveaways. A limited number of Noshhher VIP tickets are available at $35 in advance.
The Doyenne of Delicious in Philadelphia and South Jersey.