Now that you had your summer down the shore, it’s time to get your butts into city restaurants. Many mom-and-pop-owned eateries had a slow summer and hope to have your business now that you’re back in town.
The Lunar Inn is one restaurant that has seemingly flown under the radar in Philadelphia’s dining scene. If you still need to visit, add this comfy, wine-focused bar and restaurant at 3124 Richmond Street in Port Richmond to your list.
Here are just five reasons to make it a point to go!
1. Fantastic food. We’re talking high-quality, chef-centric American cuisine with a few bold twists. Follow them on Instagram for specials.
2. Creative cocktails. Boozy drinks are not an afterthought here; they are seasonally inspired and wholly refreshing. You’ll want to whet your whistle here. (Spectacular selection of natural wines, respectable craft beer list, and mocktails, too!)
3. Outdoor dining. Take advantage of this while you can on the patio. Fall is a splendid time of year to dine al fresco.
4. Fun environment. Special events and theme nights include DJ parties, quizzo nights, karaoke, etc. Grab your friends for a fun place to hang out.
5. Tinys Bottle Shop. Yes, they offer a chill place to shop for wine, beer, cider & more, with free tastings every Tuesday!
Check it out and feel good supporting a small business.
-Tues-Thurs: kitchen 4-10; bar until 11
-Friday: kitchen 4-11; bar until 12 or later
-Saturday: kitchen 11-11; bar until 12 or later
-Saturday Brunch: 11-3
-Sunday Brunch 11-4
-Happy Hour Tuesday-Friday 4-6
Know another spot that should be shown some love? Drop me a line.
If you like what I do, throw me a coffee or a stiff drink!
I’m a *REAL* person and your support means the world to me!
Food enthusiast. Travel lover. Social media maven.
Independent Journalist. Food marketing/PR expert.