Human Robot is proud to announce the third annual LOGJAMMIN’ Lager Fest coming up on June 3rd as part of Philly Beer Week 2023.
Taking place at Cherry Street Pier (121 N. Christopher Columbus Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19106) from 1pm to 5pm, with a special VIP hour from noon to 1pm. Explore over 60 esteemed lager breweries local to Philadelphia and others coming from all over the USA. Enjoy an afternoon of live music and entertainment and food from the Garden. The event is 21 and over.
The event is also a fundraiser with 100% of proceeds going directly to The Michael James Jackson Foundation for Brewing & Distilling, a grant-making organization that funds scholarship awards to Black, Indigenous, and People of Color within the brewing and distilling trades. The program is open to candidates at the beginning of their careers, as well as those looking to continue their education. The MJF awards present an opportunity for members and patrons of the brewing and distilling industries to directly fund a more just, equitable, and dynamic future.
- 12pm to 5pm Samples of the best lagers from all over the USA Music and entertainment
- Admission an hour early Meet and Greet your favorite brewers and brewery owners
- Logjammin’ bag
- Exclusive Buffet from the Garden
- Human Robot light up lanyard
- Pack of Hallertau bottles
- Milk Tub pin
- 1pm to 5pm Samples of the best lagers from all over the USA Music and entertainment
- Pay as you go food from The Garden at Cherry Street Pier
If you like what I do, throw me a coffee or a stiff drink!
I’m a *REAL* person and your support means the world to me!
Food enthusiast. Travel lover. Social media maven.
Independent Journalist. Food marketing/PR expert.