Triple Bottom Brewing, Pennsylvania’s only certified B-Corp brewery, is excited to announce that it will be hosting its first pop up beer garden with the Japan American Society just in time to view the cherry blossoms.
The Triple Bottom Cherry Blossom Beer Garden will run Saturday April 8th through Sunday April 16th. Guests are invited to enjoy brews, Japanese inspired Radlers, and bites set up in the beer garden with picnic tables and restrooms right outside of Shofuso Japanese Cultural Center (Lansdowne Dr & Horticultural Dr).
The beer garden will feature a rotating selection of draft beer from Triple Bottom Brewing, including a special brew, Shofuso Lager, a crisp golden lager perfect for a spring day. For those looking for something fresh and fruity, the menu will have a selection of Japanese inspired Radlers, which is a beer blended with fruit juices. Nonalcoholic options will be available as well.
While at the beer garden, guests can enjoy bites available from Bao Buns Studio. Chef Sam is offering his unique take on classic Asian street food with offerings like Pulled Pork Bao Bun with Teriyaki Sauce and Coleslaw and Asian Nachos topped with beef, beans, spicy aioli, pickled onions, jalapeno, sour cream, and cheese.
Guests of the Cherry Blossom Beer Garden will be able to take advantage of the Shofuso Japanese Cultural Center’s extended hours to view the historic site and museum which includes a waterfall, koi pond, and traditional Japanese gardens. Admission is by timed tickets and capacity is limited. Order your tickets online to guarantee entry.
The last two days of the beer garden will take place as part of the Subaru Cherry Blossom Festival Sakura Weekend, a spring celebration of Japanese arts and culture. Guests seated in the Cherry Blossom Beer Garden will be able to enjoy the performances scheduled for the second stage.
Food and Drink Menu
- Drinks provided by Triple Bottom Brewing
- Shofuso Lager $7 Golden Lager
- Good Attitude $7 Pale Ale
- Training Montage $8 New England IPA
- Shofuso Radlers $8 a blend of beer and fruit juice, Yuzu, Mandarin or Peach
- Can Soda $4
- Bottled Water $3
- Food provided by Bao Buns Studio
- Pulled Pork Bao Buns with Teriyaki and Coleslaw – 1 Bun for $7, 2 Buns $13
- Mongolian Beef Bao Buns with Soy Garlic Sauce and Spicy Cabbage – 1 Bun for $7 2 Buns $13
- Asian Nachos – Beef, Beans, Spicy Aioli, Pickled Onion, Jalapeno, Sour Cream, Cheese and Wonton Chips $15
- Sweet Buns with Caramel Condensed Milk Glaze and Cinnamon Sugar $7
General Info and Hours
The Cherry Blossom Beer Garden will be open the following dates and times:
- Saturday April 8th noon – 10pm
- Sunday April 9th noon – 9pm
- Wednesday April 12th 4pm – 9pm
- Thursday April 13th 4pm – 9pm
- Friday April 14th 4pm – 10pm
- Saturday April 15th 11am – 10pm
- Sunday April 16th 11am – 9pm
Food from Bao Buns Studio will be available until 8pm each night.
Please notes that hours are weather permitting, please follow @triplebottombrewing for updates.
Admission to the Cherry Blossom Beer Garden is free. Food and drinks are pay-as-you-go. The beer garden is family and dog friendly. Dogs are welcomed and must remain on a 6-foot leash at all times. The beer garden is 21+ to enter. Anyone under the age of 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who has a valid ID. Alcoholic beverage must stay in the beer garden area.
If you like what I do, throw me a coffee or a stiff drink!
I’m a *REAL* person and your support means the world to me!
Food enthusiast. Travel lover. Social media maven.
Independent Journalist. Food marketing/PR expert.