Four breweries located in the Spring Arts District have come together to open the Spring Arts Beer Garden in a revitalized parking lot at 1006 Buttonwood Street.
Participating breweries are Love City Brewing, Roy Pitz Brewing, Triple Bottom Brewing, and Yards Brewing Co.
The outdoor beer garden will be open on the weekends. Saturday hours are 12-10PM, and Sunday hours are 12PM to 7PM.
Beer menus are available here.
Safety first is stressed with the following rules and precautions:
- Masks are required unless seated.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance of the beer garden.
- All orders are placed at the bar but drinking must occur at tables.
- No Standing allowed.
- Children must be seated.
- Furniture should not be moved.
- Social distancing of 6 feet or more will be enforced.
Outside food will be allowed and a different food truck will be on-site to feed customers every week.
Should be interesting! Let me know when you check it out.
Food enthusiast. Travel lover. Social media maven.
Independent Journalist. Food marketing/PR expert.