BRICK AND MORTAR, the newest restaurant and bar in the city’s emerging Loft District neighborhood, is officially launching an exciting new retail program. Guests can now enjoy select BRICK AND MORTAR items at home — including the BAM Bloody Mary Mix, house-made syrup’s from Beverage Director Christina Rando, and select condiments and spices from Executive Chef Brian Ricci.
“Over the last 6 months we have received more and more requests for certain house-made mixes, syrups and condiments.” Says Michael Welsh, Managing Partner of BRICK AND MORTAR. “Our guests have fallen in love with things like the Ginger Ketchup and the Bloody Mix. We are happy to announce that guests can now take a little bit of BRICK AND MORTAR home with them.”
ALSO to be available soon is a new line of BRICK AND MORTAR t-shirts and hoodies.
The product line, so far, consists of:
- Hand Pressed Ginger Syrup, 6.5oz – $6
- Spiced Demerara Syrup, 6.5oz – $6
- Raspberry Syrup, 6.5oz – $6
- Grapefruit Cordial, 6.5oz – $6
- BAM Bloody Mary Mix – Available in 6.5oz (2-3 drinks) for $7 or 1L (15-16 drinks) for $20
- Chef’s Ginger Ketchup, 12oz – $7
- Chef’s Berbere Spice, 4oz – $5
- Chef’s Assorted Seasonal Jams + Compotes — MP
The Doyenne of Delicious in Philadelphia and South Jersey.