industree is thrilled to present “Cracking The Code,” an unfiltered and candid conversation about top technology trends in the food and beverage industry – what works, what doesn’t and the future of tech in hospitality. Operators can learn how to weed out the noise, make smarter hiring decisions, become more effective, get to know customers, manage costs, control inventory and much more.@
Additionally, developers and tech start-ups can learn the operators’ needs and the do’s and don’ts of working in the food and beverage space. This event will take place on April 21st from 2 pm – 5:30 pm at CityCoHo, located at 2401 Walnut Street, Floor 2, Philadelphia, PA, 19103 and is an official event of Philly Tech Week 2015 by Comcast.
The panel is moderated by Ben Fileccia, Director of Operations of Sbraga Dining Group and Scott Steenrod, VP, Restaurant Operations of Garces Group, and features the #bestinthebiz of technology in the food & beverage realm:
- Joe Ryan, Director Mid-Atlantic, Tennessee & North Carolina of OpenTable
- Xavier Mariezcurrena, Co-Founder of ChouxBox
- Steve Harrell, General Manager of Caviar Philadelphia
- Noelle McEntee, Community Manager of Square
- Evan Sanchez, VP of Business Development of Olo
- Winslow Marshall, Director of Insights of Venga
- Konstantin Zvereff, Founder of Improvonia
Tickets priced from $30-50 may be purchased in advance at http://theindustreegroup.com/event/phl-cracking-the-code-2015 and a limited number of tickets will be available at the door. Tickets include admission, food by Caviar, fresh brewed seasonal tea infusions by Alexis Siemons of Teaspoons & Petals and insider knowledge that can’t be found anywhere else!