Did you know that this Thursday, July 20 is National Pennsylvania Day? That’s right, our great Keystone State has its very own day, and what better way to celebrate than by toasting with the best wines and spirits PA has to offer?
If you’re wondering what should fill your glass, Fine Wine & Good Spirits can help you find your answer! As the one-stop shop for all your wine and spirits needs, Fine Wine & Good Spirits stores offer a wide selection of PA-made products, some even crafted right here in Philadelphia!
Check out the delicious recipes, canned cocktails and wines below for inspiration on how you can cheers to PA this Thursday.
Mojito — Philadelphia Style!
- 2 oz Jacquin’s White Rum (Made in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) ($9.39)
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp. sugar
- Soda water
- Mint sprigs, for garnish
- Muddle the mint (reserving a sprig) and sugar with a splash of soda water in a cocktail shaker or mixing glass until the sugar dissolves and you smell the mint.
- Add the lime juice and rum and shake with ice.
- Strain over ice into a rocks glass.
- Top with soda water.
- Garnish with mint sprig and serve.
- 1 oz Redemption High Rye Bourbon ($31.19)
- ½ oz Sweet Revenge Strawberry Liqueur (Made in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) ($20.79)
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- ½ oz fresh lime juice
- Ginger beer
- Strawberries, for garnish
- Mint sprig, for garnish
- Combine first four ingredients in a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake and strain into a rocks glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with strawberries and mint sprig.
- Stateside Vodka Soda Variety Pack 8×355 mL Cans (Made in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) ($20.79)
- Stateside Surfside Iced Tea and Vodka 4×355 mL Cans (Made in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) ($10.39)
- Clover Hill Vineyards and Winery Concord Lehigh Valley (Made in Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania) ($12.49)
- Chaddsford Niagara (Made in Chaddsford, Pennsylvania) ($18.69)
If you like what I do, throw me a coffee or a stiff drink!
I’m a *REAL* person and your support means the world to me!
Fine Wine & Good Spirits is run by the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board to provide alcohol-based products to the people of Pennsylvania. Visit finewineandgoodspirits.com to learn more.