The Red Owl Tavern is celebrating its 3rd anniversary all this week with a special $33.33 multi-course prix fixe dinner menu, plus $3 specials throughout the week with a new special each day — now through Sunday, October 11.
The Red Owl’s 3 -Year Celebration Menu is as follows:
- Caesar Salad
- Red Owl Mixed Green Salad
- Fried Calamari w/ remoulade
- Creekstone Farm Terre Major Steak w/ black garlic puree, roasted local mushroom, pee wee potatoes
- Braised Hartley Ranch Shortrib w/ truffled polenta, pickled vegetables and natural jus
- Lemon Rosemary Chicken, creamy grits, polenta, pickled vegetables
Desserts: guests may choose any of Red Owl Tavern’s offerings on the dessert menu including a seasonal house-made Apple Pie topped with Franklin Fountain ice cream, among other offerings.
Red Owl 3-Year specials:
- Tuesday: Free Desserts
- Wednesday: $3 Red Owl red/white Wine
- Thursday: $3 Crab & Corn Fritters
- Friday: $3 Craft Beer
- Saturday: $3 Sparkling Wine
- Sunday: 30% off total check
The Red Owl Tavern is located in the Hotel Monaco at 433 Chestnut Street in Old City.
Food enthusiast. Travel lover. Social media maven.
Independent Journalist. Food marketing/PR expert.