The Red Owl Tavern is celebrating its 3rd anniversary all this week with a special $33.33 multi-course prix fixe dinner menu, plus $3 specials throughout the week with a new special each day — now through Sunday, October 11.
The Red Owl’s 3 -Year Celebration Menu is as follows:
- Caesar Salad
- Red Owl Mixed Green Salad
- Fried Calamari w/ remoulade
- Creekstone Farm Terre Major Steak w/ black garlic puree, roasted local mushroom, pee wee potatoes
- Braised Hartley Ranch Shortrib w/ truffled polenta, pickled vegetables and natural jus
- Lemon Rosemary Chicken, creamy grits, polenta, pickled vegetables
Desserts: guests may choose any of Red Owl Tavern’s offerings on the dessert menu including a seasonal house-made Apple Pie topped with Franklin Fountain ice cream, among other offerings.
Red Owl 3-Year specials:
- Tuesday: Free Desserts
- Wednesday: $3 Red Owl red/white Wine
- Thursday: $3 Crab & Corn Fritters
- Friday: $3 Craft Beer
- Saturday: $3 Sparkling Wine
- Sunday: 30% off total check
The Red Owl Tavern is located in the Hotel Monaco at 433 Chestnut Street in Old City.
The Doyenne of Dining in Philadelphia and South Jersey.