As if Philly Beer Week wasn’t already awesome enough, leave it up to East Passyunk Avenue to up the ante on Beer Week Events! It pains me that I no longer live in the neighborhood; with stuff like this going on at the many great bars, restaurants, and eateries on the Ave, it’s no wonder they’ve garnered the attention of the New York Times among other notable publications in recent times. East Passyunk Avenue really is the hidden jewel of Philadelphia. Enough accolades! Let’s get to the nitty-gritty shall we?
Craft Beer Day on East Passyunk!
Sunday, June 3, 11am-2am
East Passyunk Avenue is kicking off Philly Beer Week with 15 thirst-quenching hours at 9 EPA bars & restaurants.
- Birra (1700 EPA) – 11am-2am IPA Day Tap Takeover including Bells Hopslam and a firkin of a special dry-hopped Brew Works Hop Explosion made for the event.
- Stogie Joe’s (1801 EPA) – 11am-2am Meatball sandwich and Yards Saison Draft for $10 + Live Acoustic Classic Rock at 4pm
- POPE (1501 EPA) – 11am-3pm Brunch with a diverse line-up of special craft beers + 8-10pm “Breaking Bad” themed Quizzo with Johnny Goodtimes presented by Port/Lost Abbey Brewing
- Lucky 13 (1820 S 13th Street) – 11:30am-4pm Brunch menu paired with Victory + Lucky 13 DJs at 1pm
- Ms. Goody Cupcake (1838 EPA) – 11:30am-5pm Open House with cupcake sampling and a special beer & chocolate brewed cupcake “Take Me Out to the Ballgame”
- Le Virtu (1927 EPA) – 1-4pm Outdoor Beer Garden & Grill with tastings from Round Guys, Prism, Evil Genius, Ommegang, Brewvolution + grilled Abruzzese fare
- The Bottle Shop (1837 EPA) – 1-5pm Fruit Beer Floats featuring Fruli, Wild Blue, Wild Black, Wild Red & Ithaca Apricot Wheat
- Stateside (1536 EPA) – 1-8pm Outside Beer-B-Que with Victory Classic & Rare Brews
- Noir Restaurant & Bar (1909 EPA) – 2-6pm Barley Legal Home Brew Sampling & Bites
- South Philly Bar & Grill (1235-37 EPA) – 9pm-midnight $2 off all craft beer and $2 off gourmet cheese steaks, including Roasted Garlic, Gorgonzola, Smoked Gouda, and Jabanero Monterey Jack
Want to show your love on Facebook? RSVP to Craft Beer Day on East Passyunk Avenue, why don’t you?